The Graphic Designer will create a variety of visually compelling digital assets using photo and video assets. The role will work closely with the Marketing team to effectively strategize and iterate content that drives app downloads, brand storytelling and conversions.
- Create engaging digital assets in multiple variations and sizes for both organic & paid social & paid search platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Google, YouTube, etc.)
- Edit a variety of video footage and static imagery, animate motion graphics, source royalty-free music
- Develop new ways to communicate brand stories on our digital comms
- Aligning with other channels’ creatives to ensure consistent messaging but tailored specifically to our platforms
- Have a detailed understanding of title/action-safe guidelines for all digital platforms
- Give direction for photo and video shoots to get the deliverables needed for each platform
- Strategically think about business problems and create visually compelling content that effectively communicates the message
- Research new trends, techniques, and tools to develop engaging social content that converts
- Work closely with digital marketing team to develop a deep understanding of consumer’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong creative development
- 2-4 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- BA in Graphic Design or related degree/education
- Mastery of Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with
- DM best practices, brand guidelines, compliance and overall project goals.
- Clean and modern design aesthetic and strong typographic skills
- Degree in graphic design or similar
- Ability to produce various assets under a tight deadline
- Understand basic marketing principles and performance marketing channels
Bonus points if you have a background in:
- Sports and fan communities
- Trading platforms and marketplaces.
- DFS or sports-books.
Candidates must be LA based or willing to relocate only please
Dibbs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Dibbs will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.